I’ve had a great day today, Not only did the Cutie Pie Blog go live but, Mr Mojo has definitely been present today and I have had a very productive day. I have made two cards today, one for an Aunt’s birthday and one to go in my stash.
I hope you like them
The first is a cute Sugar Nellie image. I have coloured her in pinks and blues. She is matted and layered on to papers and miriboard. The papers are from the Papermania Birthday collection and also from the Magnolia Flower Garden pack. I have used papermania pink roses, glossy accents, some card candi and of course a double ribbon bow. The gorgeous image was of course coloured with promarkers.
- I am going to enter this card into the following challenges
- Stampin For the Weekend – Tickled Pink
- The Sugar Bowl – challenge 67 Erikas sketch
- Alys Sunday Challenge – September add a bow
- Card Cupids
- Craft Us Crazy – Goodbye to Summer No 17
The next card is this cute little LOTV bear going for a drive in his fab mini convertible (oh how I wish)…… Anyway the papers are from the Forever Friends Good Life collection. I have used a Tulip sentiment and some card candi. The image is coloured with Promarkers and the shadowing underneath the car with Dovecraft chalks. I have decorated the inside with a car cut from the Heritage Cricut collection.
- Lili of the Valley – Red Green and White
- Promarkers – challenge no 83 Travel & transport
- The Squirrel and the fox – Challenge 1 – anything goes
- Here come the boys – challenge 11 – Bingo. (Please note my die cut is on the inside)
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – September – Let sleeping Bears Lie
- Ladybugs Crafts Inc. challenge blog – animals