Pirate Tilda, dressing in pinks, whites and a touch of maroon. Sat on her barrel of rum with her sparkly skull. Matted and layered onto Papermania Happy Birthday paper.
Flowers were made with Cuttlebug cutter, silver flower shells, mother of pearl sequins and some sticky pearls.
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – Challenge 15 Easel Cards
- The Corrosive Challenge – No 130 Girlie
- Fashionable Stamping Challenges – Challenge No 2 Handmade Flowers
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers – Flowers Challenge
- Scrappyfrogschallenge. Time for some Bling