Why become a Stampin Up Demonstrator? There are many reasons, these could include,
- your wish list being more than £99
- wanting to be able to earn free products
- getting the discount on every purchase
- havingan easy way to co-ordinate all your products
There are many types of demonstrator, and many different reasons to become a demonstrator.
- You many be a busy Mum who loves to craft, and wants to earn some extra money, whilst having fun with your friends.
- Are you at College or University, want to earn some extra income whilst having fun with your new found friends……… this could be what you are looking for.
- Your family may have grown up and left home, and you may be looking to get out and socialise more. Demonstrating is a great way to meet new people.
- You may be looking for a complete career change – wanting to build and expand your business.
A business may not be for you, but you and your close friends may just want the opportunity to purchase great value products at a discounted price. This my friends is the place. Its like belonging to a big club. Get 20% discount on every order with fixed package and posting. No surprise postage fees and your discount never runs out. All we ask is that you meet the quarterly minimum to stay in the club.
BECOMING A STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR
Stampin Up offers it’s demonstrators all the tools and support they need to make their business a success. Whether you only want to be a hobby demonstrator or a career demonstrator, want to earn some extra money in the short term or make this a long term business, the support and opportunities are the same. Its up to you to decide how and when you take advantage of them. It’s your Business
You pay £99 when you sign up and you get to choose the products you wish to have in your starter kit. Yes you get to choose £130 kit for £99. Thats £31 free product. Not only do you get all the lovely products you get a brilliant demonstrator pack worth £45 for free. This has everything in it that you need to get started.
WAIT STOP PRESS, THERE’S more
YES MORE ……………
Become a Stamping Up Demonstrator
£99 and you can choose £130 worth of product from any of our current catalogues
for this. Also included is £45
worth of business basics, such as catalogues, order forms and other business
basics. This is also delivered
direct to your chosen address for free.
No shipping costs on this order whatsoever.
discount on every order, but on your first order over £150 you get a massive
30% discount if you place it within 45 days.
Simply sign up to become a Stampin Up demonstrator – this makes you a member of the best craft club around. The Stampin UP! UP club. You get 20% discount on everything. Yes everything, right from day one.